Sunday, November 1, 2015

My Uke skills

Piano is my thing. Ever since I was little the only instrument that would me make want to spend time learning is only the piano alone. I've tried playing guitar but I never enjoyed it. Suddenly, I got so curious about this tiny guitar called "Ukulele" I've seen few of it but it's just now that made me want to learn how to play this instrument.

Luckily, my Dad bought me my own Uke HIHI! I am so happy! It's supposed to be a giant bear though.. But what would a 23 year old girl do with a giant bear? Probably, I'd display it somewhere in my room and nothing else. (which is just a waste)

I now have my Uke for about a week and I'm happy that I can now play few of my favorite songs which is really fun and I consider it as a #goalunlocked for me. Hahaha

It is true that it only takes full amount of effort to do something you thought you cannot do. With patience, you'll eventually get there. 🤘🏻🙂

Until my next blog. Mwa

No comments:

Post a Comment