Thursday, October 1, 2015

Here's The Best Hour You Shouldn't Miss!


I like cats but I love pups. You see the difference? But after visiting Velvet Friends Cat Cafe, BlueBay Walk Pasay I am now equally obsess haha!

Been wanting to visit this place for a while now and I finally tried to play with their awesome cats they're not just normal cats! They're rare kinds of cetsss (catss haha). So they have a separate room (called Haven) where the cats are staying and you have to pay an entance fee, regular entrance is P290 comes with a (Chocolate, Strawberry & Caramel) Milkshake, I chose Caramel Milkshake and it's one of the best milkshake I've ever tried. It is a requirement to wear socks upon entering Haven (cats room) but don't worry if you happen to forgot bringing one they are selling socks for only P45.

Now let me pull out a short list of what Velvet Friends can offer:


1. Good and quiet ambiance
This place is good for both alone time/grp studies. What I love about the place is, it's well interiored, exquisite and silent. Not only cat lovers would enjoy but book lovers too.

2. Approachable & Kind employees
We already had those days where we meet unpleasant ppl and good news! You can skip that part while you're staying at VFCC. Everyone is nice and very helpful. Especially, when you're inside the cat's room. They will help you carry cats, take photos of you (even without you asking) and everyone is very friendly even the owner.


3. CAT LOVERS
If you're a cat lover then this place is furrfect for you bcos you'll see the most unique cat breeds eveeeer! And you get to play with'em for an hour or so.


4. With Your Best Selfie Pals
This is my favorite part! You can have tons of photos/selfies with all the cats just make sure to turn off the flash. And if you are brave enough, you may carry them and have a furry fun shot!

5. Worth it!

Until my next blog! Ü
PS dnt tell my pups, okay? Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment