Monday, September 14, 2015

You don't find your worth in a man. You find your worth with in yourself and then find a man who is worthy of you.


I used to think it’s alright for me to see myself that I’m not worthy or I’m not enough to someone. Before I have this wonderful relationship that I have right now, I also had been to a lot of failed relationships. (where did the good boys go?Lol) Was left wondering, What is wrong with me? Am I really that easy to forget? Took a while for me to realize that it was me who was wrong in the whole failed relationship process.
I knew all along, that it was stupid for me to settle to anything less than I deserve but what can I do? When you’re in love and you started it the wrong way, I guess everything follows.. I pretended that it was okay. I literally blinded myself from all the truth. Only to see them leave, and I learned that no matter how much you give, effort you make if a person wanted to leave you, cheat on you, hurt you? You can’t do anything about it, it’s out of your control becos the moment you fall for them you gave them the power to hurt you, everything depends on them now, if they will choose not to.
After being deprived of the kind of love I deserve, I started loving myself more and caring less to what others think. Pride takes place becos that’s all that was left. Shopping and spoiling myself really helps! Looking nice not for someone but for myself alone is good too. Reading books, hanging out with my friends & family, this way I have less time entertaining sad thoughts in my head. As I appreciate and love myself more. Learned to choose nothing but what’s best for me and I guess that’s why over more than 5 years of being together nothing has changed becos I chose the best partner anyone could ever have. I will not say that I am lucky, I know God gave this wonderful person to me becos He knew that I deserve nothing less.💖
Until my next blog! Mwa -Miss K

No comments:

Post a Comment